Lauren Conrad Spring 2013

21:41

Hi Guys :)
images
At the Moment I am all about shirts and tops that you can wear for any occasion from college to work to going out for the night or a date. I think that items of clothing like these are such a good investment to your closet. Even if they are a little expensive you will get the wear out of them if you know how to accessorize properly and dress up or dress down an item of clothing :)  I am loving Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown label, especially her new Spring line. She always looks so cute and comfy all at the same time...... And that can that balance be very hard to get  right.


lauren-conrad-paper-crown-spring-2013-kohls-collection-first-look-5

This season she has a hint of a nautical theme running through some of her pieces which I think is really cute!!! I am loving these t-shirts, they look really casual but she easily dresses them up with skinny jeans and heals or flats.

lauren-conrad-paper-crown-spring-2013-kohls-collection-first-look-26

All of her pieces are so simple that you can dress them up to go out in or dress them down for any occasion (which I think is very important if you have to buy clothes on a very tight budget).  I wish I could afford her clothing line as I believe it is just amazing, they are items that you could wear everyday and look cute and also be comfortable at the same time! :D lauren-conrad-paper-crown-spring-2013-kohls-collection-first-look-25

One day I will be able to afford it....... Well I hope :)

What do you think of Lauren Conrad's Spring 2013 line???? :)

Choi for now :)

Kaymai

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments