My new project

22:05

Hi Guys,

Okay so I got a new phone :) super happy and I have been taking so many pictures (and also got kinda addicted to Instagram, friends told me how addictive it is but I didn't believe them...... Whoops :P) So have decided to share some of the weird and wonderful things in my life so you can see all of the weird and wonderfulness that I experience all the time :D



Well this picture is one for my friends 21st. We are psychology students..... Sometimes I think we are the ones that need help!!


Red Bottom Shoe Collection LV!!

Love These..... The Day I can afford a pair of Louboutin shoes I know I have made it in my career..... They are so Pretty!!!!

Keep Calm and Carry On

I am obsessed with the Keep Calm and Carry On things!

phone

My new phone that daddy surprised me with :D

case

I live my phone but I am kind bummed that I can no longer use my favorite blackberry case!

la candy

Book that I love :)

disney

And finally........ My Happy Place, The Disney Store in Dublin City Center :D

I hope some weird and wonderful things happen for you this week and you get to visit your happy place :)

Love :D

Kaymai

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments