Ball 2013 Dress and Shoes

22:09

hi guys!

Sorry got a little behind on my blogging due to assignments :( bohooo!!! Any time I have been on the internet is to look up different types of therapies.... Yes it sucked! But I have that assignment done now :D So one down and 2 assignments and a thesis to go! Anyway, enough about college work and onto something fun...... My college ball!!!!! :D


It is like 11 days away and I can not wait for it!1 It is such a good excuse to get dressed up in a dress and have really cute hair and make up (even if your not going to remember a lot of it, the photos make for very funny memories :D). We didn't have very long to look for dresses as we thought we had longer before the ball came around but oh well. So I had to find a dress in a hurry. I looked at so many sites and dress stores for a dress but I couldn't find one, but I eventually did..... in my attic of all places! And it is not a dreadful dress..... it is actually really cute... Classic black ball gown with some little detail ( can't show pictures yet of it just in case the boyfriend looks at the blog, I don't want him to see it yet!).

Ok, so once you have the dress what is next??? SHOES :D...... And every girl loves shoe shopping!!! You gotta decide flats or heals?..... ShoesFrom my experience I like to have a pair of heals and a pair of flats in case your feet start to KILL you! :(

My choice to go with my dress is a pair of sued peep toe heals.... Sure they will come off half way through the night but they are cute :) Along with a pair of flat shoes for when I can not be bothered with the heals anymore :Pshoes 2

Okay, so that is shoes and a little hint at my dress for today :) More on my Ball plans in the next post :)

How do you prepare for you formal?? Got anything you can not live without doing on the run up to you formal?

Choi for now,

Kaymai

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments