Change :)

11:45

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson

Hi guys :)

In experience I have found change can be either a good thing or a bad thing, either way it is scary. It can take a drastic form or a subtle form such as cutting your hair, however, I know that to a girl cutting her hair can sometimes be a drastic change (it is for me!). The way I see it change is good, it means you are moving from one part of life to another. Change scares me, but it also excites me :)



Today I thought I would share with you my new found love of vegetarianism :) Since I was eight I was a semi-vegetarian-I only ate chicken and ham (this stemmed from landing in hospital on the night of my Holy Communion and having to stay there for like two weeks from eating red meat) and my sisters and parents have always loved their meat  so all my life there have been times where I have eaten veggie meals, so the transition is proving to not be too hard and my mum is super supportive of anything I want to do so she is making it easier :)

So this is my second week as a veggie (I still eat fish, it is one thing I could never give up!). For the past two weeks I have been trying out making different meals for myself. Some ventures have been proven to not be great and some others are amazing. I think the trick to this choice of diet is that you need to find some vegetables that you love and you dont miss the meat at all! :D (At least that is what I have found, others may have a different view).

I am going to keep you all up to date with how it is going (because with going cold turkey with no chicken after all that is all I have really eaten for the past 14 years so there are bound to be hard times). Along with the updates I will also be posting some great vegetarian recipe's and if I am missing chicken or not :)

I understand that everyone has individual tastes and choices to make so I don't want to sound like I am preaching as I am not cause wants that saying....... "To each their own" (Cicero) :)

 Have any of you chosen to change a part of your life? A drastic change or even a subtle change?

Choi for now,

Kaymai

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments