#OOTD

16:49

Hi guys,

Today was really sunny so me and my sister (who is a really talented young photographer and only 18 year old) decided to take advantage of the weather and have a photoshoot :)
For ages now I have had an off the shoulder top in my wardrobe and I have not known what to wear it with but today I was feeling down (cause I looked like a hamster from a trapped nerve in my jaw) and set myself the task of pairing it with something so I could wear it to college one day and this is the outfit I came up with.

IMG_6396edit


Jacket- Red Herring/ Top- Gift/ Shoes- New Look/ Bag-Pennys (Primark to the English :))

IMG_6419
Necklace- Pulse Accessories

IMG_6418edit
Colored Bracelet-  Pilgrim/ Black Bracelet- Thomas Sabo Charms Club/ Watch- New Look


IMG_6405edit
I went for a casual look so I could also dress up with heals so it is a very versatile item of clothing.

So this is my #OOTD even though I feel horrible right now.

Don't forget to check out my sisters Photography blog here which she has just started and tell her what you think of her pictures :)

What would you rather do with this top? Casual? Dressy? you tell me :) And don't forget check out my sisters blog :)

Choi for now,

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments