Bargain of the Week

21:48

Hi guys :)
Sorry kinda neglected the blog the past little while but I am finished college and have two more tests to go :) so I will be blogging more after Wednesday :)
So todays post is about a top I got on sale at Pennys (Primark for the English folk :)) It was such a bargin reduced to like 3 euro.... I couldn't leave it and it was Disney so it was sold  to me before I saw the price :D
I have styled this two ways that I would wear it- For a night out and just for a sunny day at the beach or bathing in the garden :)

IMG_6461

I have styled it with a little black skirt (Pennys/Primark), Black heals (South) and a black patent Clutch Bag (A gift ages ago from america).
IMG_6465
 I love this top cause it is Bambi :D
IMG_6466
Shoes- South
I also love going to the beach which is 15mis away from my house so I opted for a casual look also. I love the combination of it teamed with a pair of denim shorts (Dunnes- an Irish home wear, grocery and fashion store), a white tank top (pennys/primark) and my trusty Vans backpack which I have had for years (Vans).

IMG_6473

IMG_6476

 This is just one of my bargains of the week I still have to style my other finds.... As soon as my exams are over I will be blogging much more :)
Hope you are all enjoying the sun where ever you are while I am stuck indoors studying :)

Kayliegh

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments