#OOTD- Red, White and Blue....

15:40

Today was not great and I was super bored so I decided to do another #OOTD.


Today's look was inspired by some wool that I was knitting with. I love this red blazer I think it is so cute, however I did customize it a bit by rolling the selves up to my elbows to bring it out of the office and into the summer! The Blue Jeans are just so comfy and soft so I like to ware them whenever I can. I teamed it with a white tank top under the blazer to bring in a neutral color with the blue and red being so prominent. The shoes I found in my mothers closet and I think they give the outfit a bit of a sense that I should be going off sailing for the day. My necklace and bracelet add a bit of bling to the the outfit and make it look young, and I could not have an outfit without a trusty Guess bag!!

Blazer- Windsmoor, Tank top- Pennys, Jeans- Pennys.
Shoes- Marco Tozzi.
Necklace- Olide & Fleur
Bag-GUESS, Bracelet- Olide & Fleur, Watch- Avia Classic Quartz, Ring- Warren James.
Make up and Hair.

I love this outfit today, I really feel like I should go sailing with a friend. This outfit would be perfect for a casual day at the office, shopping or lunch with friends. I kept the make up very natural with a nude lip so it is very suitable for during the day with light effortless curls. To transfer this look to night all you would have to do it add a dramatic eye or red lip!

What do you think of this? How would you style this red blazer?

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments