**Facebook Page Up and Running**

14:41

Hi Guys!

So I have a Facebook page up and running where you can keep up to date with all that is going on on the blog. I keep the page up to date with the #JuneBBC and all my posts here along with some new fun things like Who Wore It Best! 

So far had a good bit of interest in the page but would love to see more activity from followers :)
When I gain more likes I am going to have a go at running a few Competitions to reward those of you who follow the blog and page.
You can use the link at the top of the home page of the blog or through the link to Kayliegh Land

So spread the word and lets get the likes and follows up and I will keep my end of the bargain with new posts, interactions and competitions going!


Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive