#JuneBBC~ Alternative Use For An Item I Have

17:09

Hi guys!!!


So I generally as a rule don't use an item of make up in a place it is not meant to be. However one Halloween I was going as a Devil and for the life of me I could not find red eye shadow anywhere, it was as if all the stores in Ireland had sold out of red eye shadow all at once! So I purchased the reddest blush I could and used that. Before anyone says it I know that blush is not made to go onto eyelids as it is more harsh that eye shadow but I was desprate! This is the only time I used a product for a place it was not meant for but it did not give me the effect I was looking for so I used black instead. I was very disappointed that it didn't work but I still had a great night out partying with friends.

Have you an alternative use for a product?

Kayliegh
xox





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive