#JuneBBC A Bargain You Would Recomend

16:09

Hi Guys!





Okay I have raved about this brand a lot and it is the Natural Collections Make Up range. I use the foundation, the compact powder, the blusher, the eye shadow, lip gloss and the mascara. I believe this rage does not get enough publication and the only store I have seen it in is Boots. Along with it being a really good brand the price is amazing with its products being 3.10 euro or under! 


The foundation does not dry out my skin the way others have that I have used. It is very light and I hardly know I am wearing it. All the foundations come in different types (Colour Foundation, Tinted Moisturiser, Shine Away Foundation, etc.) and shades.


This is a range that I would recommend as it is great for people who are shopping on a budget. I have found my self gravitating towards these products when I run out of something as it is good
 quality and does not break the bank.


This is the definitely the best bargain I have found for make up in
 a long time!

                  What do you think? Do you use this range?

                                            Kayliegh

                                                xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive