#JuneBBC Disappointing buy

15:35

Hi Guys!

Today it is the turn of disappointing buys. I usually like the products or tools that I buy but one I was disappointed with was these Ruby & Millie Eye Lash curler. 


I was very disappointed as they are easily broken. Unlike metal ones you can not put too much pressure on them as you are using them and you can not heat them up as the plastic becomes soft at weak points. I was very much looking forward to getting to use these for a long time but that didn't happen. I generally like Ruby & Millie tools but this particular instrument was very disappointing especially when I took the price into account I would have rather invested in a pair of metal ones than these..... At least I know for next time!

Have you used these eyelash curlers? What are your opinions? Suggestions on a good brand?

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive