#JuneBBC Favorite Brush

14:03

Hi Guys!

Second post of #JuneBBC. I am interpreting this topic as any brush from hair brush to make up brushes, so being the make up lover that I am I am going for my favorite make of make up brush. I love these EcoTools brushes!
They are so good (in my opinion!) and worth the money as they last so long as long as you take care of them and clean them as you should. They are made from a sustainable source of bamboo and as we all know bamboo is environmentally friendly and easy to grow so there is no harm to the environment! I am not totally green fingered I don't know about plants or geography and I am not totally smart about the o-zone but I do do as much as I can to help the environment by recycling and walking as much as I can instead of taking the car somewhere. However, the creators of these brushes pride themselves on six principals:

  • Shows respect for the planet.
  • Soft, cruelty-free bristles.
  • Made from natural and recycled materials.
  • Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
  • Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
  • Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
So if we use these brushes I like to feel we are helping the environment and we are looking good at the same time!


I love these brushes and I really want to invest in some more of them. I clean them every two weeks to remove any excess make up and bacteria. I clean them with some hot water and small amount of baby shampoo which keeps them clean and soft!

So what are your favorite make up brushes? Why do you like them? 
Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive