#JuneBBC Favorite Eye Liner

13:40

Hi guys!

This is my first post of the June Beauty Blog Challenge and as my internet was not working properly yesterday so I am blogging my first two days today! Today it is the turn of my favorite eye liner. 


I am torn between these tow liquid eye liners Rimmel London Exaggerate liquid liner and L'Oreal Superliner Luminizer Liquid Liner. I love how with the Rimmel  liner it is a short handle so I can get a real precise and smooth line, and I like the L'Oreal liner as you can get it for various eye colors, the only drawback of it would be that the handle is very long so I find it kinda hard to control so I use it when I have a lot of time to get ready. 

I also use a pencil to get the basic shape that I would like when I do a cat/winged eye and then go over the pencil with the liquid liners to get a very precise line. I also like to lock in the eyeliner with some black eye shadow and an angled make up brush. You can see how I do my eyes in my daily make up routine post here along with links to the products I use so make sure to check it out to see how the products look.

So what is your favorite eye liner? Do you prefer liquid liners or a pencil? Or do you use both? Do you experiment with your eye liners? What are your views on liquid liners?
Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't used either of the liners you talk about here so will have to try them in future. Good luck with #JuneBBC. I'm going to link your posts on my blog and if you are on twitter please link me up on there so I can RT your links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see from the picture I use the rimmel one a lot more and I love them because I don't have to keep applying it through out the night. I am really looking forward to doing more of the challenge! Thank you so much for linking me and I will always link you where I can

      Delete

Blog Archive