#JuneBBC Favorite Foundation

15:05

Hi Guys!

 So day 5 of June Beauty Blog challenge. This post is all about my favorite foundation but I have raved about this foundation all over my blog but here it goes again!


 This Natural Collections Shine Away Foundation is just the bomb in my opinion! the list of positives are endless that I have found. 

  • It does not dry out my skin
  • you can get it in a number of shades
  • It controls shine when it is applied
  • It smooths out all imperfections
  • It is fragrance free
  • Dermatological tested
  • It is lightweight
  • As long as you get the right shade for your skin you will never look orange!
  • It lasts forever
  • But the biggest perk of all of this foundation is that it is on 3.10 Euro!
 When I apply this foundation I simply apply a small amount of the natural collection pressed powder to lock it in for the day :)

 You can see how I use this foundation in my post about my daily routine

So have you used the Natural Collections Foundation? Have you tried their range? What do you think of it? What is your favorite foundation?

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive