#JuneBBC Favorite Hair Products

11:49

Hi Guys!

Day three of the June Beauty Blog Challenge! Today the daily challenge is all about my favorite hair products. As I have said before my hair has a will of it's own and it is super frizzy so as you would imagine I have tested out lost of products until I found the perfect ones for my hair.
There are a few which I find amazing and they actually work for frizzy hair!


I love these Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner. I use the raspberry scented one as it is moisture rich, leaves the hair smelling amazing and moisturised (I talk more about it in my make up and prep post here)

I really want to protect my hair so I use tresemme products before I dry my hair.
I use this heat defense spray before I blow dry my hair to prevent any further damage to my hair as it is wind enough and I don't need it getting any worse!

My final favorite hair product is the Shockwaves sleek and shine serum. I run two pumps of the serum through my hair before I blow dry it and it does exactly what it says on the tin so it works. It keeps my hair straight and sleek through the whole day! You canread more about this product in my make up and prep post here.


So what are your favorite hair products? Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them?
Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive