#JuneBBC Favorite Lip Products

12:06

Hi Guys!


 So day 7 of the June Beauty Blog Challenge! Today there is no problems about choosing my favorite lip products and I have 3!





 I love this Bath House Pink Champagne lip balm!
It is my favorite, I love it so much. I use it all the time and I find if I am not wearing lip gloss or lip stick around the house or don't want to wear it one day I use this lip balm as it gives my lips a nice sheen without feeling like I have something on my lips. It is more of a waxy texture rather than a balmy/slippy texture that there is usually there with lip balms. I apply a think layer of the balm and my lips feel hydrate for hours! It is made with Shea and Cocoa butter and is made from 98% natural ingredients :)
 It feels great and smells amazing and the little tub lasts for months and is within a tight budget at only £5.00 sterling. However, I have not managed to find it anywhere to purchase in Ireland, so if anyone knows where I can get it please let me know!!





That is my lip care and not time to add a little color........








 I love this Maybelline Super Stay 18 Hour Color lip gloss. I will admit that at first when I purchased this product I was skeptical as to if this would work or not as I had previously bought similar products and they did not really work. However, I was really shocked that it did work! It stays on as perfect as the moment you first applied it. You can put it on, go out, drink, eat, kiss your boyfriend, whatever you want to do and it does not transfer. I have even fallen asleep for the night with it on after a night out and I have woken up with it looking as perfect as when I had gone out the night before!
 This is a major investment for your make up bag as it lasts forever because you do not need to reapply it throughout the night!














 I like this Rimmel London Full Volume Lip Gloss for when I am having a night out as it does not stain the lips. When I use this product I first put a layer or two of a simple red lipstick nothing too fancy and then a coat of this lip gloss over it to add some shine to my lips.












 One thing to always remember when you are doing a bold lip you should not go too dramatic on the eye as it all looks too much if a dramatic eye and bold lip are pared together. So girls choose one or the other. 90% of the time I go for a bold red lip over a dramatic eye but that is just my choice :)

So what are your favorite lip products? Do you use any of these? What are your thoughts? 

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive