#JuneBBC~ Favorite Mascara

00:26

Hi Guys!

Okay I am really torn on this one! I have two favorites and I can not chose just one so I am gonna choose both of them :)

My first mascara is this Natural Collections Lash Length mascara from boots. It is such a great bargain at 3.10 euro! I don't know another brand that will sell its mascara for this price, it is INSANE!!!! It is a good mascara too it can be equally compered and rated to any other mascara on the market in my opinion. This is a great like for a shopper on a budget or someone who does not wish to spend a lot on their make up. The natural collections collection is just as good as any of the 'high end' lines that are on the market I believe!



The second I use a lot and love is this Maybelline New York Colossal Volume Express mascara. I like this when I go on a night out a lot; however I also sometimes use the natural collections for a night out also. I like how this makes lashes look really full and gives a sexy and sensual quality to the eyes. I would recommend this if you are doing a dramatic or smokey eye for a night out with friends or dinner with the 'other half' and any time you really want to look seductive! 


So they are me favorite mascaras what are yours? Is there a make of mascara that you are faithful to?

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't used NC mascara in years! Must reinvest when I'm on the market again :D I have a rule against opening more than one mascara at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive