#JuneBBC My Beauty Wish List

19:00

Hi Guys!

 So I am meant to write about  my beauty wish list but I can not really think of anything that I am dying to get so I am going to write about a procedure I think would be interesting to experience and that is the Vampire Facial with celebs like Kim Kardashian already experiencing it!

 It is reported that the facial reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It involves a small amount of your own blood taken and then put in a centrifuge to separate the platelets and make it platelet rich plasma and is then injected into your face to stimulate collagen production to create new skin and remove fine lines and acne scars. However, it takes about 45mins of your face being pricked with needles and the price is a little sore too at $1,200!!!! 
 Now this would be a real challenge for me. I hate needles and having my face pocked with them for 45mins would probably push me to the edge and I will probably never have the money to get a $1,200 facial hahaha. 


What are you opinions on this? Would you have a go?

                                            Kayliegh

                                             xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG that sounds so scary!! Needles, blood, more needles?! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be an experience to have done if I ever get over my fear of needles

      Delete

Blog Archive