#JuneBBC What's In Your Shower/Bath

14:44

Hi Guys!


 In my home I have a large downstairs bathroom, a master bathroom and an en-suite. My sister, my dad and I share the master bathroom (so it is a lot of the time a pain in the butt and a lot of banging on the door when my sister is taking way too long!) and we have all the basics from shampoo to razors.
 Before I tell you what products are in my bathroom I have decided to give you a glimpse of my bathroom :)



 Okay so that is a glimpse of my bathroom with marble tiles and a country cottage bathroom feel...... Oh how I love it!!!!
 I always have a bottle of Radox bubble bath in as I love my bubble baths with some candles and soothing music to relax before I go to bed. One I find particularly great is this sleep easy bubble bath as it really does get me ready for a good nights sleep with scents of chamomile and jasmine. 
 I have raved about this in my Products I love.... post. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple even when it is not used with my exfoliation gloves. 
 Again I have raved about theses in a previous post about my daily routine so you don't want me repeating everything I have said before but they are amazing products which I can not recommend enough to everyone! So pop on over to my daily routine to find out more about the products.
 I use this Oilatum Scalp Intensive Treatment Shampoo twice a week as when I get stressed I tend to have a large scale of build up of dandruff and also suffer from skin condition that get worse during these stressful periods. It is specially formulated to act fast for relief of itch and severe scale build up and burns away this build up to reduce redness as it soothes and cools. It also leaves the hair in great condition and soft and is suitable for all hair types. 
 In my shower I have a pom blue loofah and and one for my back along with my green exfoliation mitts and my pink disposable razor.
 On my sink apart from the essentials like hand wash, toothpaste and toothbrush I also have these three products. 
I find this Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion amazing! It contains pure organic Argan Oil and contains no parabens, silicones or artificial colorants. It is suitable for both normal and dry skin and leaves the skin moisturised and smooth for hours on end.
 I have raved about this Ultimate Spa Exfoliating Mud Mask before in my Products I love... post. It leaves my skin soft for days and is so easy to use!
 And finally my last product on my sink is this Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. I use this when I want to really pamper myself. It contains fair trade cocoa butter with a grapefruit scent. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated for 24 hours and is great for normal to dry skin. I LOVE Body Shop products as they support fair trade and do not test on animals!

So that is what is in my bathroom :)

What is in your bathroom? So you have products that you are faithful to? Do you use any of these products? Tell me what you think and what your favorite products are :)

Kayliegh
xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive