#JuneBBC~ What's My Face Worth?

19:36

Hi Guys!

So I am writing about how much my daily make up costs today. Now I go on about my make up all the time and you are probably sick of hearing about natural collection by now but here I go again.....

So Foundation.....                                                                3.10 euro










Sheer Cover Concealer (Including p&p)                             30.00 euro








Pressed Powder                                                                  3.10 euro








Smokey eye palette (can not find this one any more so going with a similar one)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     7.69 euro

Brown Palette (Natural collection)                                        3.10 euro





Max Factor Kohl Eye Pencil (Dont know exact price)          7.00 euro








Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner                        7.69 euro








Natural Collections Blush                                                      3.10 euro








Sheer Cover Extra Length Mascara (Including p&p)            20.00 euro

Maybelline New Your Colossal Express Mascara                  9.99 euro









Bath and House Pink Champagne Lip Balm (ex. p&p)             5.00 euro      








Oh my god! My average every day face is worth 92.08 euro! Almost 100 euro! I never thought it would be this much, oh hell I do not want to calculate the price of my make up to go out. This is crazy!!!!

So what is your face worth???

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive