Product Review ~ No.7 BB Lips

16:28

Hi Guys!

So a recent purchased the No.7 BB Lip product. 

It contains SPF 15 which provides uv protection at the same time as giving great moisture and color. It is 11.00 euro from Boots so it is an absolute steal and it is available in a variety of colors which will suit everyones complexion. This is a product I would happily recommend to all you readers to try. But don't just take my word for it, purchase it and tell me what you think of it.

What do you think of this product?

Kayliegh

xox


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have this, wore it this morning!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it! I bought it because I had one of those No.7 Vouchers you always get from boots so I got it for like 8 euro but I would pay 11 euro for it anyday! xox

      Delete