Beauty Sponge Review!

20:57

Hi Guys!


So lately I have been on a real bargain hunt and I have been trying out various beauty tools. One of my purchases that I am very impressed with is this blending sponge. For so long I have wanted a Beauty Blender but I refused to pay the money that they cost in case I did not like the way they work. However, I must say that I love this sponge and it was worth the wait that I had in receiving it. 


I received about three or four weeks ago and I have used it each time I have applied my foundation and concealer and every time I can not believe how well my foundation comes out. It gives you flawless and even coverage with no streaks every time. It has a wide round end which I use for application of liquid foundation and a pointed end which I use to apply concealer and for contouring. 

This is simple to use and clean. To clean this (and all my make up brushes) I use a baby shampoo or as an alternative you can use a low sudsing soap and air dry. I have found that this blender washes and dries very well and I can not complain about it at all. 

The blending sponges can range from €12.00 to €52.70 for various makes on the highstreet and on various websites. I purchased my blending sponge for €1.23 including postage and packaging! (Here) Like I said I had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered but I do believe it is worth it when you are getting a good quality product for next to nothing.


Let me know what you think of this review. Have you used a blender? What are your views on them????

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments