Fashion Union Wish List

23:37

Fashion Union has teamed up with etailPR Blogger Network to offer their bloggers a chance to win an amazing £500 voucher to spend on the items of the winners choosing from the Fashion Union web-store. As I love looking through online stores to see what new trends are being released this competition was right up my ally! Even though I love doing this on a weekly basis the fact that there is a £500 voucher up for grabs is just the cherry on the top!

While looking through fashionunion.com items immediately caught my eye so it did not take me long to put together my wish list. However, this was not hard as they offer a wide range of items from dresses to lounge trousers and heals to hightops with a variety of final touch items to perfect your outfit. The biggest problem I had was restraining myself to pick almost everything as a part of my wish list but eventually put together three different outfits; two for going out and one for a day shopping or a movie date with the boyfriend!

The Party



The first thing I usually look at on a clothing website are dresses and this burgundy skater dress caught my eye immediately! I love the A line shape of the dress. I think that this can flatter all figures as it pulls in at the waist (the slimmest part of most bodies) and then skims over the hips to avoid any bumps you may want to hide. This dress also come in navy as well as burgundy and at £16.00 I think it a steal! 
I would love to team thins dress with these black pu block heal chelsea boots that look so cute and at only £25.00 I think they go perfectly with the dress and this black curved brim bowler hat which will cost you £12.00. I think this outfit would go perfectly with a deep red lip and loose curls in your hair. In its entirety this outfit will set you back £53.00 with the shoes being the most costly item.

The Date/ Shopping...



These three clothing items really jumped out at me when I was looking through the website. This is something that I would feel so comfortable wearing to the cinema on a date with the boyfriend or going shopping for the day with the girlfriends. The first item I found was this black biker jacket and I have fallen in love with it, I have to have it and at a price tag of £35.00 it will not put a huge dent in your bank account. 
I then went on to looking at the knitwear and this grey top with sleeve detail (£15.00) was the one that caught my eye straight away (it also comes in wine or black) and I believe that it goes with the indigo skinny jeans (£12.00) and the Chelsea boots (£25.00)  perfectly. This casual look will set you back a steep £87.00!


And finally......

The sex appeal



This is the more sexy and daring look that I chose. When I was looking through the skirt section of the site I cam across this plaid flannel skater skirt (£18.00) and I love it as I think it has that fun playful youthful feel about it and when I team it with this haltered body suit  which also comes in a variety of colours (£9.00), the black platform court shoes (£25.00) and the black bowler hat (£12.00) that I am loving. This very sexy look will set you back £64.00.



As an added bonus for all you UK readers they are running free delivery for the month on orders over £10.00!

So that is my wish list which would only put a £204 dent in the £500 if I was lucky enough to win! If you would like to enter this competition just click here for all the details to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize.

What do you think of my choices???

Good Luck!!!

Kayliegh
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments