*Product Review* No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

18:02

Just like many girls out there I am on a constant quest for the perfect foundation for my skin tone. I have
gone through many different makes and shades to try and find one that looks flawless but I have found one that is getting me closer to the perfect foundation for me. 

I decided to find out exactly what shade foundation I need through the No7 Match Made service in my local Boots branch. It took no time at all and the sales woman was very helpful. The shade that was matched to my skin tone was 'Cool Ivory' and to my surprise I was able to choose from any of the No7 foundation ranges. As my skin can be quite oily at times I went for the Beautifully Matte range as the coverage is heavier than the other ranges. The Beautifully Matte range is made with oily skin in mind as this is an oil free and contains a moisturising formula which leaves the skin soft and shine free. This formula also contains salicylic acid to help fight spot causing bacteria and SPF15! 
This foundation goes on effortlessly with your hand, foundation brush and sponge (which ever you decide to use) and remains matte all day with no shine in sight and this formula of the foundation ensures that pores are minimized all day long. It states on the bottle that you can get 'up to 14 hours shine free complexion and a soft even finish' and I agree with them!

Why don't you give it a go and tell me what you think about it :)

Kayliegh

xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds quite nice, might give it a try. Been looking for a new foundation to try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this foundation, I use it everyday and I still have over half a tube after about 3 months so it is definitely worth it! Sorry only replying now I have had problems with my laptop and internet xox

      Delete