Kardashian Kollection SS14

12:30

I have been a fan of the Kardashian girls for a long time now and when I saw their first collection I fell in love with it, however, this season they have stepped it up a notch! They have kept on top of the seasons trends with floral, lace and leather and have some amazing pieces. The collection for Lipsy London is so wearable even though they have taken inspiration from the catwalks. I found it hard to chose my favorite pieces as they all are fab, but I have chosen them and styled some of the pieces I love. Most of the items are from this seasons collection but there are a few pieces that I have used from their previous collection.


Jumpsuit £75.00
Shoes £85.00
Ring £20.00
Bracelet £18.00

My first choice is this monochrome Tuxedo Jumpsuit. When I saw this piece on Kourtney as the header of the Lipsy London Kardashian Kollection page I fell in love with it! It is so on trend for this season, it doesn't look like monochrome is going anywhere anytime soon. This jumpsuit features a satin wrap detailing on the top and a satin waist band with tailored trousers. I have paired this with a pair of their Black Mila Caged heals. To accessorise this look I looked at their last collection for Lipsy and I found this amazing Large Gem ring and this Charm Bracelet. I would wear this to dinner and drinks with friends or even to the office with a pair of black court shoes.


Shorts £38.00
Top £30.00
Shoes £85.00
Necklace £20.00
Bracelet £20.00

Floral prints are still huge this season with them appearing on the catwalk from the majority of designers and who can blame them! I love florals, there is a vast range of them out there this season from busy to simple and there is bound to be one to catch your eye. I am in love with these Floral Shorts, they are just so cute and fun you could wear them for anything! I have paired them with this white Chain Cami to keep the shorts the main focus of the look. Again I have used these Mila Caged heals this time in nude. To finish off the look I chose two accessories from the SS14 range a Kardashian Branded Long Necklace and an Eye Charm Cuff Bracelet. If you wanted to wear this look on a day out you could just switch the heals for a nude basic flat and a white boyfriend style cardigan for a laid back look.


Dress £68.00
Shoes £85.00
Necklace £22.00
Bag £40.00

Floral dresses just have something about them that really catch my eye. I like this Sweetheart Floral Pencil Dress, the cut of it and how it hugs the figure of the person wearing it. It is a statement piece so you really do have to keep everything else in the look neutral toned so I have used the same shoes as in the last two looks. I have used the current collections Screw Heart necklace as it is so simple and still will not distract from the dress or make the look too fussy. Unfortunately there are no bags in the SS14 collection so I had to go to the previous collection to choose a bag for the look. I choose the Studded Purse to finish off this outfit. This would be perfect for a date, a wedding or any special occasion.

They are my three main look with the pieces that I love, but there were some others that I liked too!

1 ~ Wrap Front Blouse £38.00
2 ~ Lace Cami Dress £65.00
3 ~ Floral Playsuit £55.00
4 ~ Lace Top Playsuit £65.00 

So these are my top picks of the new Kardashian Kollection and I really think they are really on top of trend this season. There is something for any occasion and this season they have introduced shoes into their range! Is anyone else as excited as me that there are now Kardashian Kollection shoes? I think a pair will be my next purchase from their clothing line.

What do you think of this seasons Kardashian Kollection? Do you have your choices picked out already?
Let me know :)

Kayliegh

xoxo

*All photos courtesy of Lipsy London* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive