*Product Review* got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray

15:01

I have always loved how hair looks when you are fresh out of the sea and you have those lovely waves/curls, so when I saw this spray on offer I just had to try it! The spray promises that you will get beachy waves with texture, body and tousle, and I agree! I have watched every episode of 90210 and I was always so envious
or Ivy's hair. Her hair was so always effortless and laid back, now you can have that too! 






The out come of this spray will depend on what kind of hair you naturally have. I have wavy to curly hair
so this spray is perfect for those days where I don't want to spend much time styling it. You can apply it to dry hair or towel dried hair then either blow dry the hair or let it dry naturally. It is a light salt infused formula so it does not drag down your hair or leave it with that crunch that you can get with mousse. I have found that for my hair it stops it going frizzy while defining the waves and curls better than some mousse products can. It leaves your hair soft with no smell so your fragrance shampoo is not going to waste with this product. 



This is a product for all year round so you can have that beachy feel with you even when it is snowing outside. It enables you to have an effortless look in the time it takes for your hair to dry and do your make up. I think it is a product that is well worth a try if you like to play around with your hair. I can see this being my go to hair product for the next while!





Have you used this product? What do you think of it?

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have naturally really curly hair but I can never get my hair looking right with things like this :(
    I think it might be because my natural hair is just so unruly that it looks a total mess instead of nice waves. Such a shame because I know they work great on some people. Great post!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really skeptical about it at first because my hair has a life of its own, it is naturally curly but it could be wavy one day and tight curls the next so I feel your pain! I have tried this product with blow drying my hair after applying it and left it to dry naturally, I found that it is better to leave it to dry naturally and my hair is tamed with waves.
      I have found it is trial and error with styling products when you have curly hair, I know it is a pain but it something us curly haired sisters have to deal with :(
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i absolutely love how your hair looks using this! I have straight hair so i doubt it would do anything for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like all hair care products it is a trial and error process. I was not sure if it would work on my hair as it is naturally so curly and has a mind of its own, so I was surprised and excited when it made my hair just like it is when I am on holiday! I have read other reviews of this product where it did work for people with straight hair and others it didn't so it is a case of trying it and see what results you get. It is not an expensive product at around 4 euro in Boots stores so it is not a huge waste of money of it does not work and it is always fun experimenting with new products :D
      I have more reviews coming up of hair products so feel free to subscribe here on the blog, on my bloglovin at the top of my page and even like my Facebook page to keep up with everything going on in Kayliegh Land :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Blog Archive