#SOTD ~ "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen

10:30


"Bohemian Rhapsody" ~ Queen

Queen has kind of been en-grained in me since I have been born as my dad was an avid fan of the iconic band as still is. Freddie Mercury was not just a singer he was a performer, hos songs were like mini operas! Bohemian Rhapsody is just one of those songs that will live on forever as an example of how good this bad was. There will many covers of this on talent competitions and tv shows but they will never be able to stand up against the original. Even as I sit here writing this I am listening to the song (for probably the tenth million time in my life) and I am still in awe over how amazing it is. Queen really had something special about them that I really don't think any other band will ever be able to match up to. They are one of a kind and I am always thankful to my father for introducing me to them at such a young age!

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive