#SOTD ~ Gavin De Graw "I Don't Wan to Be"

11:00


Song of the day time again.....

Today is the turn of Gavin De Graw with "I don't want to be".


The success of this single was mainly down to the airing of the One Tree Hill series in which it was used for the opening credits. It was the only Gavin De Graw to break the UK to 40, however in 2012 it reentered the charts and reached number 27 this was due to the final episode of the One Tree Hill series in which he stared.

When I think that I need to be someone else for people to like me I think of this song or play it on my I-Pod and it reminds me that I don't need to be anyone other than me. I think today so many people feel the need to be a person someone else wants them to be so they can get to where they want to be. That is not true though, no one should be anyone but themselves, if someone does not like you for you then stuff them you don't need them in your life!

Always be yourself!

What do you think of today's song of the day?

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive