#SOTD ~ "Here's To Never Growing Up" Avril Lavigne

10:30


 "Here's To Never Growing Up" ~ Avril Lavigne 

I think I am like a lot of people just out of college and I am afraid of having to be a real adult. When I think about it I have spent sixteen years of my life in school and college where you have been sheltered to some degree and  now I ma thrown into the world. When I look at some people I went to school with and they have families of their own now and a job and I am just sat here like "I don't want to be an adult". I am 23 and I don't feel it at all, I don't feel old enough to have a college degree and be in a long term relationship, but I know I have to be. Sometimes I wish I could sit in my bedroom that I have grown up in with my I-pod in and forget about the outside world, but it is still there and it isn't going away.

So here is to never really growing up!

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive