#SOTD ~ Imagine Dragons "On Top Of The World"

15:57


Todays Song of the day is "On Top Of The World" by the Imagine Dragons. This song always gets me up and dancing around my room as I get ready to go out!


Imagine Dragons really hit the scene last year for me with "Radioactive" and since then I have fallen in love with them! This song is so much fun and just singing along with song can lift your mood. Many days when I am feeling down I will just pop this on my I-Pod at full volume and dance around like a crazy person and I won't care who sees me through the window because it instantly lifts my mood. I think music in general can have that effect on many people because it can transport you to another mind frame and make you forget about all the crap that is going on in your life. 

This song is from their album "Night Visions" which was released in 2012. It is an amazing album and is definitely worth a download, there is something for every mood on there and it flows so well!

That is the song of the day for today so give it a listen and tell me what you think!

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive