Styling ~ Peplum Tops

12:00

Every girl loves getting dressed up and going out with her girlies for a night on the town for some fun and dancing. There are so many different trends out there to chose from that you will never really make it through every singe one. I am a fan of having a statement piece in an outfit and keeping everything else very neutral so any statement color will go with them. It is no secret that I am a fan of black and having a pop of color like red or a color that will really stand out. 

I have put together a look from Littlewoods Ireland which is the type of outfit that I would wear to go out with my friends for a night on the town.

Shoes ~ €45.00 // Top ~ €42.00 // Shorts ~ €52.00
Bag ~ €89.00 // Ring ~ €47.00 // Bracelet ~ €71.00

I love this top with this Lipsy Pearl Embellished Peplum Top  as it is embellished with pearls and studs on the shoulders. For a long time I was not a fan of the peplum until I bit the bullet when bought one from New Look and I love them now! I love how they come in at the waist and then skim over the hip so the focus is on the waist rather than the stomach. 
I have paired the peplum top with a pair of French Connection Judy Jegs Shorts. These shorts are not as plain as they look, they have a subtle crocodile print on them for some added detail. I love little subtle details on an item of clothing as they can change the whole look and feel of an outfit and these shorts do just that.
As I was browsing the shoes on the website I came across these Shoe Box Eastwood Platform High Heel Court Shoes. They come in three different colors black and white, red and tan which I chose for this look. I chose these as they just add another color in to the look and I fell in love with this Fiorelli Serena Slouchy Shoulder Bag so I had to somehow use it!
To finish off this look I chose a Karen Millen Bar Bracelet and Fiorelli Large Silver Irregular Crystal Ring with a Nails Inc. nail varnish in a nude neutral color. 

This is the type of thing I would wear out (and would love to afford too!) as it is comfortable yet stylish. All these pieces you could dress up or dress down. They are all very versitile as you could wear the shorts with some black tights and a baggy blouse to the office, the top with a pair of jeans and flats and the heels are so cute that you could wear them with anything! You can wear all different items you would go out in on a daily basis, it is just all about the way you style them.

So what do you think of my choices? How would you style them?

Let me know :)

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive