TMI Tag

11:40

So I have been tagged my Amy to complete this TMI tag. So here is goes and you will find out some new information about me!


1: What are you wearing?
Skinny blue jeans, green plaid flannel shirt, and my Tinkerbell pink fluffy boot slippers I got for Christmas. 


2: Ever been in love?
Yeah I was but it was young love and it changed to where you loved the guy like you would a brother. He knows who he is and knows I still love him and I will always care but the love is the love you would have for a family member, and I would kill any girl who hurts him. I really can't imagine my life without my boyfriend now we have been together for just over 2 and a half years and he supports me in everything. He is there for anything I need and he makes me smile and laugh and he can be so goofy but I love it!


3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
I don't think anyone has a good break up really but the most important thing is that if you cared for each other you will find a way to be friends or at least civil to each other because there was a time when you loved each other.


4: How tall are you? 
5ft, 5inches


5: How much do you weigh?
I am still self conscious and not willing to share that yet.


6: Any tattoos? 
Yep, I got it wast september and it is a quote that I would say to myself each morning when I got dressed. After months of saying it I was finally able to stop covering up my scars. It is a quote from Exit Wounds by the Sript "Lose your clothes and show your scars".


7: Any piercings? 
Nope I can't have them, my body rejects them


8: OTP? 
What?!........


9: Favourite show?
Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Hills (only the ones with Lauren Conrad in them!)


10: Favourite bands? 
Too many, this may be a long list! The Script, Imagine Dragons, Aerosmith, The All American Rejects, Bon Jovi, Blink 182, Counting Crows, A Day To Remember, Demi Lovato, Fall Out Boy, Meat Loaf, The Killers, New Radicals, Oasis, The Original Rude Boys, R.E.M, Take That.... 


11: Something you miss? .
That list would take too long!


12: Favourite song?
You Get What You Give- New Radicals


13: How old are you?
23, oh I feel old


14: Zodiac sign? 
Scorpio


15: Quality you look for in a partner?
He just has to make me laugh and love me for me and that's what my boyfriend does. I like the rock kinda look too....



16: Favourite Quote?
 "Theory is good; but it doesn't prevent things from existing." Charcot,1886. I remember my were told that in one of our first psychoanalysis lectures and it has just kinda stuck with me.


17: Favourite actor?
I don't really have a favourite actor but I like Ryan Gosling, Kevin Costner and Tom Cruise.


18: Favourite color?
Blue, white and purple.


19: Loud music or soft?
Loud if I am in the house alone but soft if my parents are home. 


20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
My room, Seans house, my mum


21: How long does it take you to shower?
If I ma not in a hurry 20-30 mins, if I am in a hurry 10 mins.


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I am leaving the house about an hour to 90 mins, if I ma going out for a night out 2 hours and if I am sitting in the house about 30 mins.


23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Ain't no one got time for that!


24: Turn on?
Being able to make me laugh when I want to cry, having a cute smile, having hair I can play with when we are watching a film, having good strong arms to hold me with (Sean has all these)


25: Turn off? 
Arrogance, knowing that they are hot and being a tube cause of that, a player.


26: The reason I joined YouTube? 
To break me out of my shell and to push myself.


27: Fears? 
Clowns (and so many people find it funny!), Needles, Spiders, Heights, losing people I love. Now if I was to get all psychologist about these fears my biggest fear would be death because that is the worst thing that can happen from all my fears. Even though I don't think I am afraid of death but unconsciously I am afraid of death, but I guess that is conscious now so its not unconscious anymore.... Hmmm....... Can any of my college friends help me out with this one!!!!


28: Last thing that made you cry?
I watched Now Is Good with sean and cried like a baby to him.


29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night to my parents and Sean.


30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Well My blog was called Kayliegh Land cause it was just a place for me to be in my own little world with make up, food, beauty and anything else I wanted really so it only seemed fitting that my YouTube was the same name.


31: Last book you read? 
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


32: The book you're currently reading?
I am finishing Hades by Alexandra Adornetto and reading a page a day of Staying Strong 365 Days a Year by Demi Lovato.


33: Last show you watched? 
Gossip Girl 


34: Last person you talked to? 
Mummy


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend


36: Favourite food?
Chinese, Italian, Thai.


37: Place you want to visit?
America which I am going to in the summer, Paris, Rome, Maldives, anywhere with snow! 


38: Last place you were?
I was in England at christmas but I go there all to the to see family so it does not counted as a holiday, so it would be Dominican Republic.


39: Do you have a crush?
my boyfriend


40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Sunday


41: Last time you were insulted? 
Sean does it as a joke and I give as good as I get.


42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Cherry lips!!!


43: What instruments do you play??
None :(


44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

a gold diamond ring that was my mums and she gave it to me a few years ago, my charm bracelet, my pandora bracelet that Chris got me when we were going out, my cross that mum and dad got me for my 16th birthday, my mickey mouse diamond bracelet my best frond got me and my 2 sets of pearls my god mother got me, a black pair that she had made for my 21st birthday and a white and gold pair she got me when I was 8.









45: Last sport you played? 
I don't play sport but I love rugby.


46: Last song you sang?
You Get What You Give Glee Version


47: Favourite chat up line?
I hate chat up lines


48: Have you ever used it?
never use chat up lines!


49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Sunday with Sean.


50: Who should answer these questions next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive