1950's Pin Up Inspired Make Up

19:58

For a long time I have wanted to do a tutorial with my Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet and I was watching a series set in the 50's on Sunday with my parents and I decided to try and recreate the common look that was featured. So here is my attempt :)


The winged eye and bold lip look was what was featured most in the series and it just looks timeless and classic on any one so get recreating my beauties! It is simple and easy to do and it takes no time at all!

Products I used:

  • 17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer
  • No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Cool Ivory
  • No7 Creme Touch Face Powder
  • L'Oreal Paris Glam Bronze
  • Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
  • MAC Studio Fix Face Powder
  • No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing and Brightening Eye Base
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet
  • Natural Collection Eye Pencil
  • MAC False Lash Effect Mascara
  • No7 Stay Precise Liquid Liner
  • No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter
  • Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder
  • 17 Stamp Blush
  • Essence Lip Liner
  • Kardashian Khroma Beauty Joystick in Rose Parade
  • Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder

Hope you like my look :)

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm going to watch your video in the morning, I love pin up makeup so I'm excited to see your tutorial!

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it :) I have always loved the look so I gave it a go! And don't forget to subscribe and follow me on bloglovin :)

      xoxo

      Delete