Distressed? Chill Out!

13:13

So I am back after a long absence and I have loads coming up for all you readers! The distressed look is all it this season again and me being the budget blogger I upcycle! I had an old pair of jeans led around the house so I took the cheese grater to them to bring them up to scratch! As I love them so much I have styled them two ways one of witch you will see today and the other in a few days. I wanted to show how versatile they can be and you can wear them for almost any occasion.



Jeans ~ New Look (Old & DIY Distressed) // Top ~ Pennys (Current)
Sunglasses ~ Gucci (Old) // Shoes ~ Converse Sneakers

Today the look is a very laid back comfortable look. I think converse sneakers are the ultimate sign of comfort. They can be laid back with jeans but they can also go with skirts and dresses!

Kayliegh

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments