- 500g - 600g of Pork Mince
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 White Onion
- 3-4 Chilies, de-seeded (you can leave the seeds in for extra heat and kick)
- 3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Basil Paste
The cooking of this is so quick and easy, but the flavor is amazing!!!!
- In a wok fry the chopped onion and minced garlic (in frylite for us slimming world people!) and then remove once onion is soft.
- In the same wok fry your pork mince until it is completely cooked and then add the onion and garlic mix along with the chopped chilies.
- Fry for 1 minute.
- Add the Fish sauce, Oyster Sauce and Soy Sauce to the pork and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and fry until it is caramelized.
- Add your basil paste and take off the heat.
I serve this with either boiled rice or sometimes home made fried rice. This is traditionally served with a fried egg on top but I am not a fan of fried eggs so I chose not to have one with it!
Let me know if you try it and what you think of it :)