Kayliegh Lands Night Out Survival Guide!
|Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff|
Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan
Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip
given myself enough time to get ready and prepare. So my survival guide begins the 2 days before I plan to hit the town. I always use Coca Brown tan so I will prepare my skin with the Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff 2 days before and Chocolate Whip oil-free moisturizer daily. The morning of the day I am going out I will use the One Hour Tan from the Cocoa Brown range (if I want a darker tan I will use the Dark one hour tan) and leave it for three hours to get a dark coverage so I am not glow in the dark pale!
|No7 Soft & Smoothed Toner|
No7 Essential Moisture Day Fluid
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser
Mudd Original Clay Face Mask
|TRESemme Heat Defense Spray|
I hate having to rush my make up or hair so I give myself plenty if time to do these. I usually curl my hair to
go out in I just think when you curl your hair it gives added volume, bounce and it just adds sex appeal to any look. Always protect your hair before you go near it with any hair appliance, I would recommend the TRESemme eat defense spray. I use this all the time as well as the TRESemme liquid hair spray.
When going out my best girlfriend and I always get ready together so the drinks are flowing well before we go out, and if I am going out with my friend and his friends in Dublin there is always a pre-session so we are well on our way before we hit the town!
There are some things I always take with me when I go out, so I will usually have a big enough bag with me to fit all of the things in.
- A pair of flat black shoes - I always have a pair of these in my bag in case I have a long way to walk or my feet get sore. They are an invaluable piece of foot ware for when you go out because no one wants to be walking down the street in their bare feet. If I don't have a pair of flats I will at least have a pair of little black socks for the same reason.
- Breath Mints - These are a must! Weather you are steaming drunk and you want to get into a club or you are planning to pull someone you don't want bad breath!
- Powder foundation and lip stick/gloss - There is always someone who needs a touch up during the night.
- ID - For obvious reasons.
- Hair bobbles and bobby clips - There is always a point in the night where your hair starts getting on your nerves and you need something to make it look decent, whether it is in the club, in the taxi on the way home or at an after session and you just want to fall asleep.
- Emergency money - When I go out I will always have two or three lots of emergency money each of which will get me home, one in the pocket of my bag, one in the back of my purse and one in the back of my phone. I have done this for about four years now since my purse was taken out of my bag when I was in a club. I was so upset, not over my money being taken, all I wanted was a guess purse back.
- Have a buddy - This is a rule I stick by! I always have a buddy going into the club and coming out and getting home. You never know what could happen to your friend or yourself if you are drunk and alone.
- Keys - Always take a house key and have one hidden somewhere only you know in case you lose it on your night out.
- Deodorant & Perfume - Just so you don't smell funky, we all know what pubs and clubs can make you smell like.
- Most importantly Have A Great Night!
So there we go, my survival guide for a night out!
Don't forget to keep up to date with the challenge by searching for the hash tag #LEtsTalkBlogChallenge on twitter :)