Watched It Wednesday: Mission Impossible Rogue Nation

07:30



Last weekend I went to see the new Mission Impossible with my boyfriend as it was his choice of film. I am one of the people who likes Tom Cruise films but I was never a huge fan of the Mission Impossible franchise. However, I am glad I saw this one as it was not how I imagined it would be. I imagined it would be full of explosions, guns and fight scenes but it was not, there was not half as many as I imagined. I think for me personally Simon Pegg made it hard to take it as a serious action film, to me it seemed more like a comedy. This could be because we are used to seeing Simon Pegg in comedy roles rather then the one he played. The ending was a little predictable, like it was obvious that Tom Cruise was going to defeat the bad guys and save the world. Was it a waste of 2 hours of my life? No. Was it worth a watch? Yes. Would I rush out to watch this film again? No.

Over all I give this film a 6/10, it was not the worst film I have seen this year but I would not sit down and watch it again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments