Watched It Wednesday: Pitch Perfect 2

07:30

I am a fan of any movie with a good or catch soundtrack and Pitch Perfect 2 fits that criteria perfectly! I am never one to say that a squeal to a film is as good as the first film but in this case I have to admit that this film is just as good as its predecessor. With great song mash ups that are catchy along with the comedy provided by the one the only Fat Amy (played by Rebel Wilson) it is a feel good comedy which will leave you tapping your feet.

After the Bellas winning their national championship in the last film, but 3 years later they must now defend their right to stay a group at Barden University after a wardrobe malfunction during their performance for the presidents birthday. To do this they must compete in and win the world championships in Europe which no American team have ever been successful. Will the Bellas be the first Americans to win? With the Bellas torn in different directions and under stress to defend their title, will their friendship last over everything?

This is a 9/10 for me only because I was left wanting more, more music, laughs and more Fat Amy! Staring Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson and Brittany Snow this is well worth a watch, but persuading your boyfriend to watch it may be a challenge. The story line is more interesting and gripping than the first movie as it deals with more of the problems people face the last year in college facing life, relationships, friendships. and the future.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I keep forgetting to watch this! Definitely will be doing this weekend :)
    Michelle x
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you my reply button was not working. I hope you liked this movie it is well worth a watch and it really kept me singing along I have watched it so many times now and I still live it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This move is one of the best sequels I've seem in a long long time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good but I still love the first one just as much. I would be so happy if they made another one.

      xoxo

      Delete