NYX Pore Filler

17:07

Sorry about the make up stains,
I lost my photos I took before I
used it!


Recently I was sent two primers by NYX to try out and this Pore Filler was one of them. Off the bat I was hoping it would be just like the Benefit Porefessional but I was disappointed when I tried it and compared them. This primer claims to reduce the appearance of pores and to smooth and enhance the skin. As with all products I have tried this product with an open mind but alas I found myself gravitating back to my trusted benefit. Even though it has a lot of the same ingredients as Porefessional I felt NYX was not up not he same quality as it. I found that the texture was the same but it was not as good as benefit when it came to smoothing over the pores and creating a barrier so your foundation did not settle in them. Also, unlike benefit I found that the NYX was felt heavy and tick on my skin.

Would I purchase this? I would not. I do like that it can be seen as a cheaper alternative to Porefessional but I have found my love and I think I am sticking with what I know. Along with a €15.99 price tag I just don't think it is worth it, I would rather spend the extra money and go with Benefit.

Have you tried this primer?  What do you think of it?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments