REN Clean Skincare Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil

07:30

REN Clean Skincare Moroccan Rose
Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil
So Pretty!!!!!
I was sent this REN Clean Skincare Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil a while ago to test it and I have come to the conclusion that I am in love with it! This product claims to leave skin glowingly soft, nourished and healthy, hydrated, and conditioned. It also claims to be protective of skin and only has 100% natural fragrance so that is good news for my sensitive skin sisters out there. Not only can you use this on my skin it can also be used as a hair treatment too.

Usually I am skeptical of products that say they are for all skin types because I have had a lot of problems with products in the past but this one was a pleasant surprise. This is a product that I love to use after swimming to really hydrate my skin and for a bit of luxury after my work out because I have definitely earned it after a 2 hour work out and an hour swim. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated with a lovely healthy glow, and for an extra bonus it dries within moments so there is no waiting around before I can get dressed and go about my business. As an added bonus I like to put a little bit of this oil through my hair before I blow dry it to soften it up and help keep it in tip top condition.

Even though this product comes with a €35 price tag it is most definitely a product that I will be repurchasing once I finish this one. To top it all off the packaging is so cute and it looks good on my vanity, and as many people know I love things that will go well together and look pretty on my vanity table!

Have you tried this? What do you think of it? And the price tag?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments