Halloween: Movies I Love To Watch

07:00

Scream (1996): I love the Scream movies, I have probably watched them at lease twice a year since I was like 15! They are my faves!




 The Craft (1996): A movie about witches, you have to love this kinda thing around Halloween.



Beetlejuice (1988): A classic, do we need to say anymore? Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!



Halloween (1978): Kinda a staple for Halloween night, unless you are babysitting of course!



The Ring (2002): Wanna be afraid when your tv goes to that fuzzy channel? This is a must watch then!



Shutter Island (2010): Want a movie with a bit of a mystery to it as well as a bit of a scare? Check and Check!



The Others (2001): A good movie to start a marathon off with. Not too scary but can still get you in the mood for more.



Hocus Pocus (1993): A MUST have!



Idle Hands (1999): A silly movie that will make you laugh with a Halloween based plot. Good for when you scare yourself with other movies. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey, I tagged you in the Fall tag post if you still fancy taking part! The link for mine is below. Hope you have fun doing it and let me know when yours is up, I would love a read!!

    Jazmin xo

    http://livelaughloveyourtwenties.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/i-love-fall-tag.html#.ViQMUBCrQb0

    ReplyDelete