2015 Most Played Songs

08:00



Music is a really big part of my life. It has been one of the constants I could always rely on. No matter what mood I have been in my iPod was always there to help me sink into another world and forget all of crap that was going on at the time. Some people run, some people write, some people go to therapy, but I listen. This year has been no different, there have been plenty of times that I have felt down and so much happened this year that I could only turn to music for. So here are my most listened to songs of the past year.



Rachel Platten - Fight Song


"This is my fight song Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"


Imagine Dragons - Demons




"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide"


The Script - Superheroes



"When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
(Every day, every hour
Turn the pain into power)

When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's how a superhero learns to fly
(Every day, every hour
Turn the pain into power)"


Demi Lovato - Confident



"(Oh oh, oh) So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated

(Ah ha) What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident? (Ah ha)"


Demi Lovato - Warrior




"All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again"

You Might Also Like

0 comments