2015 Tanning Favourites

07:30



Warning: This post will heavily feature our favourite Irish tanning company in pink! I feel like a tan can give me a pick up and I always look a little more healthy with a tan, instead of looking like I am trying to imitate Wednesday Addams! For a long time I was afraid of tanning because I was not sure if I would suit it or not but thanks to the power of Cocoa Brown I am now a full convert with a whole draw dedicated to just my tanning products!

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark

I love this tan! it gives a natural looking tan and there is no orange umpa lumpas here at all! You can leave this on for one to three hours to get the shade you want. I like to apply it before I go to bed at night and then wash it off in the morning to get a lovely tan. I use it this way because after 3 hours the tan stops developing so you don't go too brown.


Cocoa Brown Instant Bronzing Gel Matte

Love Love Love! I love this instant tan it is so easy to apply and looks fab if you did not get time to tan the night before. It is just like all other cocoa brown products with its fruity scent and natural bronzed colour. These are the most recent tanning release from Cocoa Brown and I love it! I use this one for my upper body and also use a little it mixed with my normal foundation to make my face match the rest of my body (a little tip from Mrs.Carter!).


Cocoa brown Instant Bronzing Gel Shimmer

This is just like the Matte version with the variation of a little shimmer to make those pins look oh so sexy! I use this on my legs alone most of the time but I like to layer it over the 1 hour tan or the night to day to add a bit of shimmer to my legs when going out. These bronzing gels are so easy to apply with a tanning mitt and then they just wash away leaving no kind of indication they wee there. These are a very good start point if you are a little afraid of tanning or you don't know if you can pull it off, but believe me you will get hooked!


Pixy Natural Skin Care Lime Body Scrub Cubes

These little exfoliators are so luxurious and one little cube does your whole body! They leave your skin so soft and moisturised from the cocoa butter, and as a bonus you smell of lime!!!


Cocoa Brown Night To Day Tan

The Cocoa Brown night to day tan is a staple in my tanning draw I love how it goes on and you can see instantly that thee is a an but best of all when you wash the next day you still have a lovely subtle glow!



You Might Also Like

0 comments