2016 Beauty Resolutions

07:30



Okay so I admit I don't always do all the beauty things I should do but this year I am making some beauty resolutions I am determine to stick to.


1) Cleaning my make up brushes. I am going to make sure I give my brushes a really deep clean at least every 2 weeks and clean them with brush cleaner after using them to take off any excess make up.

2) Stop hording make up. I am going to go through my make up draw and get rid of any make up I should not be using anymore every now and then. I have so much make up and I use he same things over and over again.

3) Spare make up bag. I go to my boyfriends house in Dublin every 2 weeks (we alternate the travel) and I always have to take my make up bag. So I have decided that I am going to leave a spare make up bag at his house because when I have to take it all the time it weighs a ton!

4) Cleanse and moisturise every morning and night. I have a habit of cleansing and moistuising either in the morning or the night but not both so I am really going to try and stick to this rule.

5) Keep my vanity clean and clear. I can be such a messy girl at times. When I am getting ready to go out I have everything everywhere and my vanity looks like a bomb has hit it. So this year I am going to work on putting all my make up away when I am finished with it. 

6) Not wear make up everyday. I need to stop wearing make up all day everyday and have at least 2 days where I have no make up on so my skin can breathe. 

7) Mix up my make up look a bit. I tend to keep doing the same look with my make up every time I go out so I am going to make a conscious effort to use more colours than just browns and neutrals.


Have you made any beauty resolutions for this year? I would love to hear about them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments