Music Lovers Tag

12:10

I found this tag on Amys Blog Red Lips; Red Hair and I thought it would be a fun little tag to do and spread!


1. Which bands/artist do you have the most albums by?
Probably meat Loaf because all my life I have loved him and I think I have more or less every album he has released.


2. What was the last song you listened to?
'Man On A Wire' by The Script (love them!!!!)



3. What was the last concert you attended?
My boyfriend took me to Imagine Dragons in November for my birthday. It was UNREAL! They put on such a good show. My boyfriend was not mad into them when we went but after the concert he loves them.

4. What's the most musically involved you've ever been?
We had to learn the recorder in first year of secondary school, not that I can remember anything about it now. I can not carry a note!

5. Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
Queen but unfortunately that is not possible anymore!

6. What is your favorite band shirt?
My Meat Loaf from his Hair of the Dog tour in 2005 at Ardgillan Castle I was taken to by my parents and their friends. It has gone very faded now but I still wear it and I love it!

7. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Alive = Meat Loaf, Dead = Freddie Murcury.

8. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Guns 'n'Roses but as the were in the 80's. Today they are just not the same.

9. Name four or more flawless albums. 

  1. Bat Out Of Hell - Meat Loaf
  2. Greatest Hits: The Ultimate collection -Bon Jovi
  3. The Platnum collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2 & 3) - Queen
  4.  Abbey Road - The Beatles

10. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
Only one Meat Loaf To Hell And Back. It is about his life story and it is great!

11. What is your favorite music soundtrack?
Anything from the Broadway/West End musicals. I am in love with musicals!

12. What was your last musical phase before you wisened up?
 I have always been into everything so I can no say I have been in phases. I love everything from classical to hard rock and metal!

13. What's you're "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
Justin Biebers new stuff! 

Okay so spread the word about this tag and get to telling all about you music! I tag everyone!!!!!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. No shame in the beibs new stuff it's AMAZE BALLS!! I'm absolutely obsessed. Still think he's a twerp tho lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! But its not as bad as his other stuff. I find myself singing his new stuff as I am walking about haha!

      Delete
  2. No shame in the beibs new stuff it's AMAZE BALLS!! I'm absolutely obsessed. Still think he's a twerp tho lol

    ReplyDelete