The Netflix Tag

07:30


So I was looking on the web for something to do and I came across this Netflix tag and it looked like fun to do especially since Netflix is like a staple for the majority of people now. I know I could not live without it anymore! So here we go!

1. What are some of your favourite series’ to watch?
I love The Vampire Diaries and Prey Little Liars.

2. What are you currently watching?
The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars




3. If you could have any series added to Netflix, old or new, what would it be?
True Blood, it is so annoying having to find a site that has it and will play properly. It would be so much simpler for them to have it.



4. What is your one peev about Netflix?
That insulting message that stops your show halfway through binge watching it that says 'Do you wish to continue watching?'! Ah no I thought I would just stop my tv day and the episode just as someone is about to die! Of course I want to keep watching!

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
My boyfriend, a blanket, some snacks, Maybe a take away and cuddles. Perfect Netflix night.


6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
The First Wives Club. It is so funny and who does not wish they could get revenge on their ex?



7. Name a series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven't.
There is a few Breaking Bad (my boyfriend loves it), How To Get Away With Murder, Making A Murder, The Originals. And there is probably loads more, I need some more free time!

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?
The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars.


I tag anyone who is reading this to do this tag. It is just a little bit of fun and if you need something to pas some time then this is perfect! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments