2015 Hair Favourites

08:00



Hair.Why is it so bloody hard to control? I wish I was one of these girls who can roll out of bed, brush their hair and look fabulous. Am I that lucky? No. my hair is so hard to control I have debated more than once about cutting it off but then I remember how much I like playing with my hair, and I don't think I could pull off the short hair look. Even though it is the bane of my existence I still love my hair and want to keep it for a long time, that means looking after it!

TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner €7.19 each

Because my hair is so frizzy it is also very dry at the ends so it is very important to use moisturising products on my locks. This moisturising shampoo and conditioner does exactly what I need it to. A lot of the time I only shampoo my scalp and roots (because that is where the most dirt gathers) and put conditioner on the lengths at the same time (also known as the lazy girl method), then wash them out together. This way the lengths are not being stripped of the natural oils that have made their way down and it gets a good conditioning also! Each of these retail at €7.19 each for a 900ml bottle which will last ages but I like to pick them up when they are on offer to save me some money. Click here to shop TRESemme.

E45 Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo €7.79

I suffer from a very dry scalp due to skin conditions so every now and then I need to use a shampoo that is going to hydrate my scalp. I fins this one very good for that but not really good for my hair so I do have to wash my hair with another shampoo after it. I use this one about once a week or so because I use another shampoo for my scalp also. Click here to shop E45.

Oilatum Scalp Intensive Anti-dandruff Shampoo €14.00 (aprox)

This is the other shampoo I use for my scalp. This is an intensive treatment which actually burns off the dry skin so it does not flake off. I use this about once a week or when my scalp is really hurting me. I try to use it as little as possible because it is so expensive for such a small bottle (only 100ml). The shampoo contains menthol which gives a lovely cooling and calming sensation over the scalp which after a few days of it hurting feels so good! Click here to shop Oilatum.

Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray €5.99

This is a lazy girl day hair product. I wash my hair (most of the time the lazy girl way) then spay some of this salt texturizing spray all over my locks and leave to dry naturally. I will sometimes blast my roots just so my hair dries a little faster. Once my hair is dry I have beach like waves and my frizz is tamed! Click here to shop salt spray.

Vo5 Plump It Up Amplifying Volume Blow Dry Lotion €7.00 (aprox)

I have a lot of hair and even though it is frizzy i can lack volume a lot of the time. Yeah I don't know how that happens either. Anyway that is where this fab spray come into play. I spray it all over my hair while it is wet, blow dry my hair and behold lots of volume! As and added bonus the spray also has heat protection in it because we gotta protect our locks from all those hot elements! Click here to shop blow dry lotion.

Tangle Teezer €16.00 (depending on where you get it from)

I don't think I could live without my tangle teezer. Since I got it last year I have noticed such a difference in my hair, I have less split ends and I am not as head sore as I used to be.'Why?' you ask, well the tangle teezer teases out any tangles you have in your hair, its pretty self explanatory! Click here to shop tangle teezer.

Wet Brush $8.99

I have not seen any wet brushes on the shelves over here in Ireland yet but I am sure they will be hitting the shelves soon. This works pretty much like a Tangle Teezer, it does not pull your hair and reduces split ends. The bristles are really soft so these brushes are a great idea for any little girl (or woman) who is head sore. Click here to shop wet brush.


Remington Curl Revolution €69.90

I may have only got this for Christmas but it is till my favourite hair appliance of the year. It is the ultimate lazy girls curler. All you have to do is section your hair, put it in the slit in the barrel and push a button and the curling is done for you! There are 5 different heat setting on the curler so you can determine what kinda curls you want and it heats up in as little as 15 seconds! Click here to shop Remington Curl Revolution. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments