Update!!!!!!!

20:07



Okay, I know I know I have been away for a while but I have a good reason and that is the reason for this update. I feel like I have neglected Kayliegh Land and I need to for it. Anywho I have gone back into education it get my first year Accounting Technicians certificates with the LMETB (former FAS). The LMETB offer a wide range of courses in office work and as long as you are over 18 or in receipt of  a social welfare payment you can do them.
Why have I decided at 25 to go back and get more education? I am just so tired of not having a job that I knew I needed to something to get me out of the house. I was finding myself getting to that place in my life where I was getting depressed again and I was refusing to let myself get too far into the depression. Unfortunately studying has been taking up a lot of time as my exams are in August but I am going to try and blog as much as I can so for the next few months until my exams are over I am going to be in and out a little bit.


You Might Also Like

1 comments