Whats On My Netflix Now?

08:30


Can anyone remember life before Netflix? I sure can't! I watch Netflix more than I watch normal TV. I just can not imagine not having total series of shows and multiple film choices at my finger tips. My parents joked about canceling our subscription the other week and I am sure my heart stopped for a minute or two. I could not live without Netflix at this point. I am one of those people who binge on a show because I can never wait to see what happens in the next episode, when a new series of Pretty Little Liars comes on it is hell to have to wait a week for the next episode.

Because I am off ill at the moment I have been watching a lot of shows so I thought I would share with you what TV shows I have been binging on this week.


Charmed is what I am currently watching while writing this. I have watching Charmed numerous times since it first aired back in the 90's. I have always been attracted to the supernatural programs, I guess it is because I like the thought that there is another world out there. I am currently in the middle of the second series for like the 50th time in my life but I still love it.

Life Unexpected is another show that I have watched before but this show is one that I have forgotten how it turns out. It is about an teenager who looks for her birth parents and unexpectedly gets a family that she never knew she was looking for. I am in the middle of the second series (there are only two on Netflix) and I had forgotten how good it was.

I have never watched Breaking Bad before but my boyfriend loved it when he first watched it, so I thought I would give it ago. I am onto the fourth series (I have been watching it for a few weeks) and I have to say (in my opinion) it is watchable. I have had to give it a break because I have watched so much at once but when I feel like it I will watch the last two series of the show.

Once Upon A Time is one of those shows that I fell in love with. It is all about the fairy tales we grew up with but in the real world! The story lines drag you in and you want to one again see good overcome evil. It also shows that the villains in the fairy tails just want to find their own happily ever after.

The one show that can make me laugh and cheer me up when I am sick is The Big Bang Theory! Sheldon makes me laugh and laugh and laugh! I love it. I can not count how many times I have watched all the episodes and they still tickle me.

Okay time to get back to Netflix!


You Might Also Like

0 comments