What To Watch - Scream The Series

07:30



Lately I have been trying to watch some new series of shows (on Netflix of course) because I found I was watching series that I have already watched like Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars (I am waiting till the new series of over to watch it so please no spoilers), Charmed and Buffy The Vampire Slayer that I have watched over and over again. So I was scrolling through the TV program section of Netflix and I came across Scream the TV series, I was not sure at first because I was not sure how they could turn a movie into a TV series but I gave it a go anyway.

I was pleasantly surprised, and so was my boyfriend. It starts out with a bit of a back story to the town of Lakewood and their homegrown killer Brandon James then jumps into the leak of a video of Audry, a bicurious teen, kissing a girl by the mean popular girl in school Nina who does not live long enough to see the trouble she caused. However, as you may guess no one in the town is off limits for the suspect list and everyone seems to have a motive for being the killer, even Brandon James who is meant to be dead.

Each episode is left on a cliff hanger or leaves you wanting more. I did not realize how sucked into the series I would get and I have the whole series watched in a few days! You are left on the edge of your seat dying (excuse the pun) to know why gets killed next, and the killer turned out to be someone I did not expect at all. Each character has a story line to deal with but with one thing in common so no one is safe.


Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. So everyone's fair game. 

Would I recommend this program?
Oh yeah! I loved it, but I am such an impatient person that I can't wait a week between episodes so I am waiting for the whole second series to be up on Netflix before I watch it.

Season one is all up on Netflix right now, with episodes of season two added weekly.

Facebook // Snapchat: kayliegh_land // Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments